Monday 11 January 2016

Hotel Chocolat Snowflake - Much better Than Bills Dropping on the Doormat

Chocolate!
I love it. Well, no, not love, but I like it - very much.
So, I was a happy lady when Mr.R told me he'd won some chocolate, several wins actually.

The first win that dropped through our letterbox was this white chocolate snowflake from the Hotel Chocolat brand.
Chocolate snowflakes dropping on the doormat are preferable to bills.

It says 'British Cocoa Grower' on the label, so I suppose that's a good thing.
There were two white chocolate snowflakes in the packet.

White chocolate is not my favourite type of chocolate, but that doesn't mean I didn't eat the chocolate snowflakes.
I did. Both of them. But not at once, they lasted me for a couple of weeks; I broke off small pieces to nibble each day.
And as Mr.R doesn't like white chocolate at all, I obviously had no choice but to eat it all myself. Hahaha!

Snowflakes! Don't mind if I do. 😋

This white chocolate snowflake was nice. Although it was way too sweet for my tastes, (I much prefer the bitterness of good quality dark chocolate) and apart from the sweetness, it didn't actually taste of anything - I'm not sure if it even tasted of chocolate.
That may be because my tastebuds are used to eating very bitter dark chocolate, and not a reflection on this white chocolate.

But hey-ho it was free, so who am I to complain. Ha!
Seriously though, (I'm joking about it being free, it was, but that's irrelevant) it is nice to have a product that's actually made in this country. Something British! As Blighty seems to make so little these days.
Are you a chocolate lover?
Do you like white chocolate?
Have you tried Hotel Chocolat?
What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment