Friday 21 August 2015

Chaplin & Cork's Somerset Reserve Cider - Cider Review

Mr.R bought a couple of bottles of Chaplin & Cork's Somerset Reserve Cider for us to share, but it was so long ago that we drank them, I can hardly remember how it tasted.

Cheers! 🍺 #cider #cyder


It was only as I sat flicking through my beer and wine album on flickr that I saw the photos and was reminded of the cider.
I do remember saying that it tasted nice, although a bit sweet for me, but other than that, I don't have much else to say.
Thankfully the label on the bottle had plenty to say about the contents.......

Cheers! 🍺  Cider 😊


From the label -
Chaplin & Cork's 
Somerset Reserve Cider
Rich Medium Dry

Our master cider makers Bob Chaplin and Bob Cork had a simple 
passion, to make a cider to surpass all others. Using only fresh juice
from the finest quality English apples, they pressed and crafted an 
exquisite range of ciders, and disguised them as Batch 417 at our 
cider mill to savour for their own enjoyment. The secret didn't last
long and word quickly spread just how special these ciders were.
Here at The Shepton Mallet Cider Mill we are now delighted to 
celebrate and share our range of Chaplin & Cork's legendary ciders. 
Contains sulphates for freshness.
500ml alc. 6.8% vol.
The Shepton Mallet Cider Mill, Kilver Street,
Shepton Mallet, BA4 5ND.
I like cider, but not as much as I used to, but on a warm sunny day a nice cold cider is very refreshing.
Do you like cider?
Have you tried Chaplin & Cork's Somerset Reserve Cider?
If so, what did you think of it?


No comments:

Post a Comment