Wednesday 22 July 2015

Sore Throat, Best Remedy - A Lovely Cold Pint!

I think I'm a bit run-down, nothing serious, just lack of sleep.......
I just feel a bit yukky, the main symptom being a sore throat, which probably explains why I'm sitting here craving a lovely pint of icy cold Strongbow cider.

We're being held against our will! They won't let us leave! Oh well, there's only one thing to do - order another pint. Strongbow, The George, Wetherspoon pub, Croydon


Mmm, cider!
This photo is an old shot taken in a pub.
I'm only half serious about fancying a pint of cider, I know it wouldn't really cure my throat.
I take my health seriously, so I don't like taking medication, or throat pastilles etc.
Whenever I'm not feeling particularly well, I always try the 'natural' treatment first, so I've been dissolving salt in warm water and gargling with it, which is helping.
What do you do when you have a sore throat?
Do you use any natural remedies? If so, what?

No comments:

Post a Comment