Monday 6 July 2015

Pancakes, For The Dog, The Husband, And Last of all - Me

Yesterday I had a craving for pancakes.
So, I made some pancakes.

And finally, after the dog ate his pancake, and the husband ate his pancake, I ate my pancakes, plural, two for me. ✌πŸ΄πŸ˜‹ #pancake #lemon #honey #food #breakfast
Mmm, pancakes with honey and lemon juice. Delicious!


I don't think pancakes are just for 'Pancake Day' I could happily eat them every day. Pancakes are very versatile; I like them hot, cold, sweet, and savoury. Perfect!

And then, after the beach, and the Co-Op I made pancakes for us all. The dog and first - of course. πŸ˜œπŸΆπŸ˜‹ #pancake #dogfood
Plain pancake for Barley, our Lurcher


Although I usually prefer savoury pancakes, yesterday I fancied something sweet, so I ate mine with honey and fresh lemon juice.
Mr.R also had honey and lemon on his pancake.

The dog said he liked the pancake, but it wasn't quite as tasty as the fish he ate on the beach. 🐟🐢😁 #Lurcher #sighthound #rescuedog #dog #pancake #dogfood
It was a nice warm day; Barley dining alfresco - he's got us well trained


Barley, our lovely Lurcher, ate his pancake plain, fresh from the pan.
How do you like your pancakes?
Do you only eat pancakes on 'Pancake Day'?
Do you like sweet or savoury pancakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment