Tuesday 30 June 2015

What Are You Thinking?

What are you thinking?

Make sure your thoughts are in tune with what you want in your life.

I want to live a lot further South than I do now, with a view of the Mediterranean Sea. 

This morning. 😍😊 #beach #sea #sky #clouds #hordenbeach #CountyDurham #England #noedit #NoFilter

This photo is one that I shot yesterday morning on one of the beaches by our house where we take Barley, our lovely Lurcher, so he can enjoy lots of zoomies, ball chasing, running into the sea; Barley not me or Mr.R, fresh air, and fun.
And that is the North Sea, which is ever-so-slightly cooler than the Mediterranean. Hahaha!
That's not to say I don't appreciate living so close to several lovely beaches. I do. I am truly grateful. And so is Barley. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
It's all about positive thoughts. 
What are you thinking?
What do you want in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment