Sunday 1 February 2015

Please Don't Worry

Do you ever think, or maybe a better description is feel, do you ever feel there's something looking after you?
I mean, despite the troubles of the World, daily struggles, and whatnot, do you, deep down know that everything is going to be OK?

I don't always feel like that.
We all have off days, but if I take the time to stop, be still, and just feel, I honestly feel a protection of some sort.
I feel as though everything, the good and the not so good, is as it should be. Like there's something bigger than me that is watching over me and keeping me alive.

This may sound like a load of nonsense to you, or it may sound similar to your own beliefs.
Both of which are fine, we are all different, but at the same time, not so different.

Anyway, the point of my rambling, if I can call it a point, is that I saw this quote a while ago and I liked it - so I thought I'd share it on my blog.

Please don't worry.
I've got you.
- The Universe


Doodle.


Some days I'm obsessed with quotes, I go on Instagram, twitter, and Google just to spend time reading loads of quotes. And I mean loads, I can happily spend an hour or more scrolling online soaking up all of the positive, inspiring quotes that are out there.
They seem pretty harmless, and they make me feel good.
Other days though, I don't specifically go looking for quotes, but they seem to be everywhere, and I ignore most of them, but I can't help reading a few. And then I think to myself, what a load of crap. A lot of them make no sense, and if you interpret them in a more literal way, they aren't even remotely true.
That's me - contrary. Haha!
So, there you have it. I love quotes. Usually. I think they are nonsense - occasionally.
Do you like reading quotes?
Have you got any particular favourite quotes? 
If you feel like it, you can share them in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment