Thursday 12 February 2015

Grim Reaper - There Are No Winners In War

There are no winners in war, only losers.

Whilst scrolling online lately, one picture I've seen a lot is the image of the grim reaper with 'I support everyones troops' written across it.

It's obviously very popular at the moment, and is being shared a lot, especially on social media sites like twitter and facebook.
I decided I'd share it too, so I did a quick doodle of it.
I don't particularly like the colour green, except for trees and food, I don't like that there's any such things as war either, so I thought a green background was appropriate.

There are no winners in war.  Grim reaper.  Doodle.

It's true, there are no winners in war. 
I often wonder why we (humans) are so stupid.
Why do we continue to fight, and kill each other?
And then I remember that if you take away the emotional side of it, it's all about power and money and oil - not necessarily in that order.
Sad but true.
What do you think about us humans? 
Seriously stupid sometimes - aren't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment