Friday 24 October 2014

Morning Dog Walk. Sunrise, Sea, and Unusual Clouds

We try to vary the route we wander on our morning dog walk with our gorgeous rescue dog Barley the Lurcher, but living a couple of minutes walk from the sea means that more often than not we head in that direction.

Yesterday. Sunrise. Unusual clouds. ☀️☁️ #blog #blogger #blogging ©http://laurasdiatribe.blogspot.co.uk #sunrise #sun #sea #seaview #trees #silhouette #countryside #CountyDurham


Yesterday we wandered down the road towards the coast, just as the sun was rising over the sea.
It was a seriously stunning sight.
I fumbled, my hands were cold, in my coat pocket for my phone so I could take a few photos.
It was once I'd found my phone that I noticed a couple of extraordinary clouds. They looked like vapour trails from a 'plane, but they weren't. There was a single vapour trail, the one on the right in the photo below, but the other long white cloud was just that, a cloud. A huge white fluffy kiss in the sky. Lovely.
Mother Nature is amazing.

Yesterday. Sunrise. Unusual clouds. ☀️☁️ #blog #blogger #blogging ©http://laurasdiatribe.blogspot.co.uk #sunrise #sun #sea #seaview #trees #silhouette #countryside #CountyDurham #noedit #nofilter


I wish I'd had a proper camera with me on the walk, as I'd like to have taken some more photos, but my phone camera didn't do too bad.
And speaking of cameras and photos, I think it's nice that since more and more people have started using the camera on their mobile phones, a lot of people seem to have become more interested in photography.
We're a nation of photographers.
I love using the camera on my phone, and I really like playing about with various photo editing apps.
The phone camera is such a convenient way to snap a moment, and keep the image forever as a treasured memory isn't it?

The two photos I've included in this blog post are all natural; no edits, no filters.
Do you enjoy taking photos on the go, using your mobile phone camera?
Do you enjoy playing with photo apps? 
Or are you a fan of the natural look, keeping it real?

No comments:

Post a Comment