Wednesday 15 October 2014

Green Tea - I Love Tea!

I love tea.

Lately I've been drinking more and more of it.
I went from having a mug of seriously strong espresso coffee every morning to drinking a mug of tea instead because I was beginning to feel a bit too wired drinking coffee, and making it weaker wouldn't be as enjoyable for me.

I love tea, all tea, but at the moment my favourite is green tea, or Camellia sinensis if you prefer.
Over the past few months I've been steadily increasing the number of times I make a brew, so much so that I've lost count of exactly how many mugs of tea I'm drinking each day.

Tea.  Green tea.  Cup of tea.  Mug.  Mug of tea.


Green tea is delicious.
I don't drink it for the reported health benefits; weight loss, protection from diabetes and heart disease, blood pressure, alzheimers and parkinsons, depression, tooth decay, cholesterol, and cancer, to name a few, I drink it because I like the taste, I enjoy the flavour.

I can't get enough of green tea. In fact if I wasn't quite as lazy as I am, I'd get up off of the sofa and make even more tea than I currently do.
My obsession with tea may or may not explain why I uploaded dozens of photos of tea to my flickr account yesterday.
I think I've already uploaded a blog post about tea, complete with some photos of tea in a mug, but I've added one to this post too - just incase you need a push to get up off of your sofa and go and make yourself a nice cuppa.
PS: Have a biscuit with it too. I just had two three dark chocolate digestives with my last cup of green tea.
A little of what you fancy does you good.

Are you a Green Tea lover?
What's your favourite tea?


No comments:

Post a Comment