Wednesday 3 September 2014

Slow Day - Snail Like Attitude

I have absolutely no energy today.
I didn't get up particularly early, so I'm not tired, and apart from a quick whizz round with the vacuum cleaner, I haven't done anything at all today, and yet I am seriously exhausted.

I just can't be bothered to do anything, despite knowing I have lots of little things to do.
Not important things, just things I'd like to, no, make that want to do.
Oh well, I'll still feel they need doing tomorrow, or the next day, or the next...........

Off to work?  #blog #blogger #blogging ©http://laurasdiatribe.blogspot.co.uk #snail #blackandwhite


I'm taking a snails pace attitude to things today.
Do you ever lack the necessary energy to get up and go?
Or are you always overflowing with enthusiasm and energy?

No comments:

Post a Comment