Tuesday 30 September 2014

Old Vine, Garnacha Carinena 2013 - Wine Review

We buy most of the wine we drink from Lidl, but as he was in Asda recently, Mr.R stocked up on a few bottles of red. This wine is Asda own label.
I know I took some photos of the bottle, label etc. but I'm buggered if I can find them, must have accidentally deleted them from my camera roll. Oh well!

From what I can remember this was a drinkable bottle of red wine. And no doubt had the smell and taste of red wine.
As I don't have any photos of the wine bottle, and I always like to add photos to every blog post, here's a random photo - it may be random but it is wine related.
Enjoy!

Sediment. Red wine. Wine glass.


From the label -
Amongst the sunbaked vineyards Aragon in eastern Spain you will find the wines of Cannena, Spain's second oldest D.O. and now a source of rich, full-bodied reds. We have sourced this Old Vines Garnacha from near the town of Zaragoza especially because the age of the vines creates in the wine a concentrated and intensely fruity flavour which makes it a great partner to roast meats, casseroles or Mediterranean dishes. 
Do you buy any of the Asda own label wines?
Have you tasted Old Vine Garnacha Carinena 2013?
Did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment