Thursday 11 September 2014

Chanel N°5 Bath Gel

I can't remember the last time I had a bath.
Yes, I am a soap dodger, but that's not the reason I can't remember when I last had a lovely warm relaxing bubble bath. The reason for that is because I prefer to shower.
Actually, that's not entirely true, it's more that showering in our current house is easier than having a bath - because the hot tap in the bath is a tricky bugger, and it never seems to stay hot enough for long enough to fill the bath.
Our shower is much better behaved, it's perfect; hot, powerful, and once I'm in there I never want to get out - despite being a soap dodger. ;)

Chanel No5


Anyway, my lack of lounging in a bath of lovely warm bubbly water is why I hadn't opened my bottle of Chanel N°5 bath gel, apart from to smell it, for years. That's only a slight exaggeration.
I love the smell of Chanel N°5, mainly because it always reminds me of my mum. Chanel N°5 is her favourite perfume, and she loves the other products in the range too, including the bath gel.
It's wonderful how breathing in the perfumed scent of this bath gel evokes such good memories of my mum, who always smells very lovely.

Chanel. Bath gel. Bubbles.

Unfortunately, as I've had this bottle of Chanel N°5 bath gel for a long long long time, I'm pretty sure it's gone off, so it's going in the bin - not that there's much left in the bottle, thankfully.
Do you like Chanel N°5?
Do you wear Chanel N°5 perfume?
Or are there other Chanel beauty products that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment