Friday 1 August 2014

Sunflower

Sunflowers

Mr.R has been busy with our small back yard, or yarden as call it, we have various vegetables growing out there in pots.
We also have several sunflower plants too, and I am especially looking forward to eating the sunflower seeds - I love 'em!

Sunflower.  Looking forward to eating the seeds.


Sunflower.  Looking forward to eating the seeds.


Sunflower.  Looking forward to eating the seeds.


Sunflower.  Looking forward to eating the seeds.


Bloody lovely. ☺️ Looking forward to scoffing the sunflower seeds.  #blog #blogger #blogging ©http://laurasdiatribe.blogspot.co.uk #sunflower #yellow #petals #food #noedit #nofilter

We had a few very warm sunny days recently, and the sunflower plants have been growing so fast that I swear I could see them getting bigger as I stood by them soaking up the suns rays and getting my vitamin D fix.
We also had a few dull days, as you can see by the lack of blue skies in the photos above.

Sunflower seeds are one of my favourite snacks.
Do you like sunflower seeds? Have you ever grown your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment