Saturday 23 August 2014

Rainbow - A Beautiful Double Rainbow

This morning as we walked Barley, our lovely Lurcher, the sun was shining, and then tiny droplets of refreshing rain began lightly falling on our skin.
As we walked towards the sea Mr.R told me turn around, and as I did he pointed out the huge rainbow that was overhead. Absolutely beautiful.

Double rainbow. Today is a wonderful day. ☺️ #blog #blogger #blogging ©http://laurasdiatribe.blogspot.co.uk #rainbow #doublerainbow #noedit #nofilter


As we stood, the rain now heavier and soaking all three of us, we saw that the rainbow was a double rainbow. A lovely multicoloured arc of colours - twice. It was a wonderful start to our day.

Double rainbow. Today is most definitely a wonderful day. ☺️ #blog #blogger #blogging ©http://laurasdiatribe.blogspot.co.uk #rainbow #doublerainbow #noedit #nofilter


As it was raining quite a lot, I only managed to quickly shoot a couple of photos before my poor phone was suffering from the wet. But I think you can see that the double rainbow was most definitely worth risking the life of my favourite gadget.
I also shot a few seconds of video, but I'm buggered if I know how to upload it to this blog.

I can't remember the last time I saw a double rainbow, but it was many many years ago.
I think this double rainbow is a sign of good things coming. I believe in all good things coming.
Have you seen a double rainbow today?

No comments:

Post a Comment