Thursday 14 August 2014

Inycon Sangiovese 2013 - Wine Review

Inycon Sangiovese 2013

I remember Mr.R opening this bottle of red wine, and I remember us drinking it, but I can't remember what we thought of it.
I'll hazard a guess and say we liked it.
As for the nose, taste etc. I'll say it had the aroma of red wine. And it tasted like red wine.
There, I think that's a thorough, descriptive review of Inycon Sangiovese 2013.
My vagueness is nothing to do with this particular wine. I want to make that very clear - because I actually think we were impressed with this wine, but I just can't remember. Why? Well, it's not because we were so drunk after drinking it that I've forgotten everything about it, if that's what you're thinking. We don't get drunk.
But we do drink a lot of different red wines, so I find it difficult to remember what's what. The only way around this would be for me to write a review immediately after drinking the wine, but that's sounds way too much like hard work. And I'm a slacker by nature.
Crikey! I'm rambling. I blame tiredness. The end!

image


Here's what the wine label said -
Our beautiful vineyards have been growing for centuries along the rugged coast of south-west Sicily.
Over the years, the skills needed to make great wines have been passed down through generations and remain at the heart of our community life here today.

We planted this classic Tuscan grape variety in our vineyards to make a medium-bodied, fresh red wine with a Sicilian twist.
Packed with flavours of cherries and raspberries, it's the prefect wine to drink the Sicilian way with antipasti and tasty pizzas. 

Mmm, that all sounds very lovely.
Have you tried a bottle of Inycon Sangiovese 2013?
Did you like it?
Or, like us, have you no memory of it at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment