Tuesday 5 August 2014

Hair Cut - Cutting Side Swept Fringe (Bangs)

I cut my own hair at home.
And as you can see, Angelina Jolie was of no help whatsoever. 

I seriously don't enjoy going to the hair salon, so I usually cut my own hair, or I ask Mr.R to do it for me.
It was just before I'd decided to cut my hair yet again, that I thought I'd film it, and make a hair-cutting video, so that's what I did. This video was shot several years ago.
Armed with a comb, a pair of scissors, and my video camera, I went to the bathroom and began cutting my barnet.
As you can clearly see, this is not a serious how-to haircutting tutorial.

I thought it was pretty obvious that I was joking. 
I mean, for starters I was blindfolded, or more accurately I was wearing a mask, of sorts, so obviously I couldn't see what I was doing, which is why I didn't rush to make any cuts - I didn't want to cut myself.

However, I received a lot of comments on YouTube telling me that my video wasn't helpful for cutting your own hair. Ha! It seems there are a lot of people who take things literally. 
Oh well, whatever! It amused me to make this video, so maybe it will amuse you to watch it.



In case you're interested, my hair turned out alright, especially considering I couldn't see what I was cutting.
How do you feel about having your hair cut at a salon?
Do you cut your own hair at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment