Friday 15 August 2014

Carlsberg Export Lager

I'm not a fan of lager.
I don't particularly like Carlsberg Export Lager.
In fact the only time I ever remember drinking it was during our first lot of World travels - in Malawi.
Yep, Malawi. It's interesting how the World works; unexpedly drinking Danish lager on the African continent.

I used to like the adverts for Carlsberg that were on TV when I was a child, but only because I thought the famous line was funny - 'Carlsberg, probably the best beer in the World'. 

Carlsberg Export. Lager.


Mr.R bought a bottle of Carlsberg Export Lager a few days ago.
I have no idea why.
I can only assume it was because he fancied it.
I had a sip, and confirmed that I don't really like it.
Mr.R drank it all, so presumably it wasn't too bad for his palate.
Are you a Carlsberg Export Lager lover?

No comments:

Post a Comment