Monday 9 June 2014

Venice, Italy

Memories of Venice, Italy 

It's wet, dull, and chilly here today.
Well, it is now Summer in England, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
So what better way to cheer myself up than to browse through some of our travel photos.
I enjoy looking at photos, especially our travel shots.
With so many places to choose from, I wasn't sure where I felt like transporting myself.......
After wracking my brain I made a choice. I fancied, Italy, well, Venice to be more specific.

Don't worry, I haven't written much about Venice; this blog post isn't my usual rambling on and on.......
In fact, I haven't written anything at all about Venice. I'm too tired, so tired I can hardly remember my name, let alone my thoughts about Venice.
So, I've just uploaded a few photos and voila! or should that be Ecco!

Health and safety hazard. No handrail.

Cluster-F***!  It's not all tourists and fun here. People have to work too.

Apparently it's easy to get lost here. ⬅➡ I wonder why?

They're everywhere. Hoodie!

Strawberries.

There are lots of lovely knockers here. This is one of them.

Italians. They love to talk.


I've never seen so many fur coats.


More tourist tat.


Wherever we walk we keep seeing the same people.


Lovely leather gloves. Delicious colours. I want them all.


Nicked this from hubby.  No edits. As is.


Illuminati.


Woof!


Louis Vuitton. Size is not important. It's what you put in to it.


Stand there!


VENICE FOR SALE. Slightly water damaged, but in pretty decent condition. €€€


There are quite a few boats here.


Sweet.


Gondoleros. Busy.


Love. Window display.


My work ethic. ✔  Shop. Reflection.


?


Pretty knocker.


Posse.


WAKE UP ITALY.  Graffiti.


Nice. Knocker.


I'm in Venice! Window shopping.


Wandering round the ghetto.

In retrospect Venice may not have been the most appropriate choice for lifting my mood during our current crappy weather, as when we were in Venice the weather wasn't particularly good either.
In fact it was cold, very very cold - and I vaguely remember some snow too.
Anyway, here are just a few of the millions (only a slight exaggeration) of photos I took on my camera phone - hope you like them.
Have you been to Venice?
What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment