Friday 13 June 2014

Namaste

Namasté

Namaste is an ancient Sanskrit greeting.
Who knows what Namaste truly means?
There are lots of definitions, translations, they're all rough variations of the same words.
Here's a few of them -

I honour the place in you in which the entire universe dwells.
I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
When you are in that place, and I am in that place in me, we are one.

I bow to the God within you.

The Spirit within me salutes the Spirit in you - a knowing that we are all made from the same One Divine Consciousness.

The divine in me recognizes the divine in you.


My soul recognizes your soul, I honor the light, love, beauty, truth, and kindness within you because it is also within me, in sharing these things there is no distance and no difference between us, we are the same, we are one.


So, basically Namaste is a very nice word, a lovely thing to say to someone.
Namaste!

Om.  #doodle


No comments:

Post a Comment