Tuesday 1 April 2014

Pizza. Roasted Aubergine, Courgette and Mushroom - Homemade Dough

Food!

Yep, I am still trying to delete some of the photos from my phones camera roll, and in an attempt to help me I'm sharing them on this blog. The theory being that as I first share them to my flickr account before uploading them to my blog posts, means I won't feel bad about deleting them because I'll have them stored in multiple places online.
If that makes sense you're a better man than I am.
That is a saying isn't it? Or have I literally lost the plot?

Anyway, food. Love it! Can't live without it!
WE don't particularly like pizza, and definitely wouldn't want to eat a take-away pizza, but occasionally we do eat a homemade pizza type thingy.
This was a very tasty pizza. Well, a sort of pizza type thingy, baked by Mr.R using homemade dough. The topping was a base of a rich homemade tomato sauce on top of which was roasted aubergine, courgette, mushroom, and lots of lovely Cheddar cheese.
Delicious!

Pizza - sort of. On homemade dough. Nice!

What's your favourite bread based food? Or favourite pizza - type thingy?

No comments:

Post a Comment