Tuesday 8 April 2014

Lurcher at the end of the Rainbow

Barley the Rainbow Lurcher 

I found something better than a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. I found a Lurcher.

I seem to spend a lot of time playing with the photo editing apps on my phone.
This may or may not explain why despite getting up at 6:30am this morning, I haven't achieved much at all today - apart from making lots of edits on photos of Barley our lovely Lurcher.
The sun was streaming into the kitchen all morning today, the window and door glass reflected rainbows all over the room, and lots on Barley too.
As my eyes are now very tired and aching from squinting at my phone for hours and hours, I'm not going to write any more on this blog post, I'm just sharing a few of the photos.
Hope you like 'em!

Rainbow Dog. Lurcher.


Rainbow nose dog.  Excuse the cider, slippers, and washing machine in the background.  #blog #blogger #blogging ©http://laurasdiatribe.blogspot.co.uk #dog #rainbow #Lurcher #sighthound


Rainbows everywhere. Lurcher.

Have you ever seen a real life rainbow dog before?
Gorgeous isn't he? 

No comments:

Post a Comment