Friday 25 April 2014

Laos - Buddhist Monk

Memories of Laos

I love photos. Seeing the photos we've shot, over the last twenty years or so, always transports me straight back to the time and place they were taken.
Over the last few weeks I've been looking through our old photos, well, not exactly old photos, they were taken during our most recent bout of travels, which we finished about a year ago.
It feels so much longer than a year ago though, time is a funny fella.
Anyway, it was whilst I was looking at our photos, reminiscing and remembering our travels, that I came across this shot of a Buddhist monk at a Buddhist temple in Laos.
I know it was taken in Laos, but I can't remember where abouts. But I do remember why I can't remember - too many beers during our travels have clouded my memory. ;)
I asked Mr.R if he remembered where we were when we shot this, but he couldn't remember either. I guess that's not surprising as he enjoys beer too. :o

Memories of Laos. Luang Prabang? Can't remember. #blog #blogger #blogging ©http://laurasdiatribe.blogspot.co.uk #Laos #Lao #LuangPrabang #travel #BuddhistMonk #Buddisttemple
I wish I was in Laos now, or anywhere that's not where I am - in the cold, wet, foggy North of England.
Where do you wish you were?

No comments:

Post a Comment