Saturday 15 March 2014

Spring Has Sprung

Spring Has Sprung

I'm English, talking about the weather comes naturally. ;)
Speaking about the weather, it seems as though lately the weather has improved. When out walking the dog we've noticed tiny buds appearing on the trees, and yesterday morning I saw one tree where the buds have opened in to a beautiful splash of yellow against the dull cloudy sky.

Spring has sprung.  #blog #blogger #blogging ©http://laurasdiatribe.blogspot.co.uk #Spring #tree #yellow


Hopefully it's a good sign that warmer sunnier weather is on its way.
Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me if we got some snow because for the past few days the sky has been almost white, the wind has been blowing a gale, and the temperature feels like it's dropped quite a lot.

I do prefer to be hot every day, yes I mean hot not warm, but I also appreciate the changing weather as the seasons make their presence known. Autumn is always especially pretty and colourful.

What's your favourite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment