Monday 7 October 2013

Tea


Tea

You can't buy happiness,
But you can buy tea,
And that's kind of the same thing. 


I see this quote a lot on various places on the Internet. 


I like it.


Although it's not true, tea is not the same thing as tea, or even kind of the same thing. 


It is good though, tea I mean. 


And happiness, happiness is good, but this is about tea. 


Tea is good. 


This is appropriate actually, as I am currently sitting waiting for my green tea to brew. 


I'll drink to that! 



Do you like tea? 


What's your favourite type of tea? 


How do you take your tea? 


Do you add sugar? 


I don't. 
I add honey. 

 
Do you add milk? 
I don't. 


I used to have milk in my tea, but now I mainly drink green tea, which I like au naturel. 


All this tea is making me thirsty. 


I've just enjoyed a lovely mug of green tea, and if I wasn't quite so comfortable and relaxed on the sofa I'd make myself another cuppa. 



As you may have noticed, I got slightly carried away messing about with various photo editing apps. Hehe! 



I couldn't decide which photo to add to this post. Obviously. 


So I added them all. 
Well, almost all. I have a few more..... 


On an average day, how many cups of tea do you drink? 


No comments:

Post a Comment