Thursday 12 September 2013

Magnum Classic

Ice cream! 

I've been craving ice-cream for a couple of weeks, despite also feeling constantly cold. 
Yesterday I gave in to my temptation, I scoffed some yummy ice-cream. 
Mr.R had popped out to buy some bits for the house, he returned with a treat for me, ice-cream. :) 
He'd bought a box of Magnum Classic. You can't beat a classic. ;)
There are two of us, and three of them. The Magnum box contained a ice-creams. I have eaten one already, there are two left. 
I feel that it's only fair that Mr.R and I share them, so as there are now 2 ice-creams in the box - that's one each. Haha! :I
I am usually a fan of plain dark chocolate, but occasionally I also enjoy milk chocolate, and sometimes even white chocolate. I don't discriminate. 
Magnum Classic ice-creams are yummy! 
The generous sized blob of vanilla ice-cream is completely covered by a thick layer of milk chocolate. 
I think I probably enjoy nibbling the chocolate off of the ice-cream, more than the actual eating of it. 
I like the crisp crunchy sound the chocolate makes as I bite off tiny pieces with my teeth.

Not that you're particularly interested, because you're probably going off to get some ice-cream, but here's a tiny bit of what WikiPedia says about Magnum ice-cream ~
"The ice cream today known as Magnum was launched in Germany in January 1989 as an upmarket ice cream for the existing Nogger brand, and it was originally manufactured by Frisko in Denmark. 
The original Magnum (later rebranded as Magnum Classic) consisted of a thick bar of vanilla ice cream on a stick, with real chocolate coating. As there was no real chocolate which could stand -40 degrees Celsius temperature, an ad hoc chocolate was developed by Belgian Callebaut."
As I don't eat it on a basis, I don't really care how, where, or why it came to be, I simply like Magnum ice-cream. :) 
Do you like an occasional Magnum Classic ice-cream? 


No comments:

Post a Comment