Saturday 24 August 2013

What do you fear losing?

I read a quote today, it said, 

'If you want to learn what someone fears losing, watch what they photograph.' 

I thought about what I mainly photograph. 
Apart from some recent shots of our house being rewired, the majority of my photos are of beer. 


I'm not sure what that says about me, but I'm thinking nothing good. Hehe! ;) :o


I'm a big fan of beer. 
I love real ale, porter, stout, call it what you will. 


I haven't always liked beer. 
In fact it's only recently that my palate has appreciated the flavour. 


It was during our recent travels in Eastern Europe that I first got a taste for proper beer. 
Lots and lots of lovely beer. ;)


My new found love of real ale may or may not explain why my clothes feel tighter than usual. ;)


The trouble is, despite there being more of me to love, I just can't ignore my love - of real ale. :)


Since we retuned from our travels to Blighty, hubby and I have been enjoying lots of British beers. 


I'm not sure exactly how many breweries the are in Britain making great beers, but I'm looking forward to finding out, and sampling their brews. :) :o

So does the fact that a lot of my photos are of beer, mean I fear losing beer? 
Hmm, probably not, although I wouldn't want to never have a beer again. 

What do you fear losing?






No comments:

Post a Comment