Monday 22 July 2013

Kate Middleton Drops a Sprog

Kate Middleton has given birth to a baby boy. 
The future king, after Charles and William, weighed 8lbs 6oz. 

It's here! The newest addition to the British Royal family arrived today, a son for Kate and William. 



Just before 6am this morning Catherine and William were driven to hospital where they entered via the back door.  

Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, gave birth to her first child at the Lindo Wing of St Mary'sHospital in London. 

Prince William jumped for joy, grinning from ear to ear. Well, I like to imagine Wills punching the air in excitement as his son came in to the World. 

The newborn royal baby is third in line to the British throne. 


No doubt the Worlds media who have eagerly been waiting at St Mary's, some for as long as three weeks, must be relieved that their wait is finally over. 

I'm not a royalist but with Great Britain recently winning the tennis, thank you Andy Murray, the Tour de France, thank you Chris Froome, and doing well in the cricket, this birth seems to be continuing the feel-good vibe in the country right now, which definitely makes a pleasant change. 

Congratulations on the birth of your baby son Kate and William! 

Disclaimer ~ I'm no artist. Clearly. 
The baby doodle looks like a bird. Haha! Maybe it resembles the stork? ;)
I drew it without my much needed glasses, on my iPhone, as I whizzes along the motorway. 
I was a passenger, not the driver. 

I feel surprisingly happy about the new royal baby. 
How do you feel? 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment