Thursday 25 July 2013

Breakfast ~ Fruit

Good Morning! 

Feeling fruity? 


I don't eat fruit regularly, not because I don't like it but because it always without fail makes me fancy something sweet. 
I mean after eating fruit I can't resist eating cake. :o 


This morning though I fancied fruit for breakfast, which was appropriate because Mr.R had bought some lovely seedless black grapes and delicious English strawberries. 


The fridge is turned up full blast which meant the grapes and strawberries were slightly frozen. Very nice! 


I don't know the recommended amount of fruit and vegetables you need to eat for optimum health. 
It used to be 5 a day, then I read 9 a day. 
Well, whatever it is, I'm off to a good start - I've had 2 of my 5 or 9 a day. :) 

Our bowls of breakfast fruit didn't last long. It took me longer to wash and chop them than it did to eat them. 
Scoff, scoff, scoff.


We ate our icy cold black grapes and strawberries while watching the idiot box The Big Bang Theory. 
What a good way to start our day. 


OCD is the reason I sliced the strawberries in half. 
OCD is also the reason I then divided each individual strawberry equally between the two bowls. 


What about the grapes?
Well, I try not to let OCD win all of my actions, and Mr.R was hungry so I didn't want to make him wait too long for his breakfast. 


Whatever you're doing today I hope you have a good one. 
Just out if interest, have you got and cake? ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment